4 Ingredient no Machine Ice Cream
– 1 cup (240ml) chilled heavy whipping cream
– 7 oz (half a can) sweetened condensed milk
– 1 ½ tsp vanilla extract
– 1 tsp sugar (optional)
– ¾ cup (120 g) chocolate chips (optional- feel free to use any other toppings if you choose)
1. In a large bowl, add the chilled heavy whipping cream and whip using an electric mixer until the cream becomes slightly thicker and forms bubbles.
2. Add in the sugar (optional) and ½ a teaspoon of vanilla extract. Continue to whip until the cream has reached stiff peaks.
3. Pour in the sweetened condensed milk and the rest of the vanilla extract. Fold it in gently until everything is well combined. The mixture will have become more liquidy.
4. Use an electric mixer to whip the mixture until it has reached stiff peaks again.
5. Add in optional toppings, then transfer the mixture into an airtight container. Cover the ice cream and freeze for at least 6 hours, preferably overnight. And serve!!