Single Serve Strawberry Crumble
For the strawberry base:
– 1 cup sliced strawberries
– ½ tbsp sugar
– 1 tsp lemon juice
– ½ tsp cornstarch
For the crumble topping:
– 2 tbsp rolled oats
– 1 tbsp gluten free flour (almond flour, oat flour etc. you could even use AP flour if you’re not gluten free!)
– 1 tbsp brown sugar
– Pinch of salt
– ¾ tsp margarine (or coconut oil)
1. Preheat oven to 375 F (190 C) and grease one ramekin
2. In a small bowl, combine the sliced strawberries, sugar, lemon juice and cornstarch.
3. Stir to coat the strawberries in the rest of the ingredients
4. In a separate small bowl, combine the oats, flour, brown sugar, salt and margarine.
5. Mix to combine Pour the strawberries in the base of the ramekin, then top off with the crumble topping
6. Bake in the preheated oven for 25-30 minutes,until the strawberries are bubbling and the crumble topping is golden brown
7. Allow to rest for 5-10 minutes before serving and enjoy !!